Springfield Memorial Gardens
Springfield Memorial Gardens / Springfield Memorial Funeral Home has been in operation since 1963. Families can have all of their funeral and cemetery needs conveniently arranged at one location by caring professionals. Honoring those we love and caring for their survivors is our mission. Our Mission Statement:
"We believe that people and our relationships with them are the most important things in life. Therefore, we are dedicated to acknowledging, celebrating and remembering lives lived. Through our core values of compassion, integrity and respect, we will provide our client families and their guests with professional loving care as we strive for excellence."
We believe in preserving and honoring longstanding traditions and customs and in creating new meaningful contemporary celebrations of life. Our caring, experienced professionals are here to listen and guide you through the memorialization options available. We give families the information they need to make important decisions and help them through their grief and bereavement. Put your trust in us to provide ethical, compassionate service and to provide a peaceful resting place for your beloved family member.
Today, Springfield Memorial Gardens / Springfield Memorial Funeral Home features:
- Over 35 acres of beautifully manicured grounds and natural habitat set amongst views of the Mohawk Valley
- Urn garden with Angel statuary facing the Coburg Hills and pathways that wind through private cremation memorials
- Exclusive Veterans section
- Indoor and outdoor mausoleums for casket entombment
- Granite or glass front niches for cremated remains in our recently completed Valley View Room
- Loving companion niches for cremated remains of people and pets
- A spacious facility that can accommodate Traditional or Celebration of Life Services (video tributes, personalized music and memory displays) and small or large Receptions from cookies to banquets
- Available space for exclusive family estates (above ground private granite mausoleums for casket entombment and/or multiple private cremation niches for the entire family)
- A Large selection of burial and cremation merchandise to create meaningful memories (caskets, vaults, grave markers, urns, keepsake urns, cremation and memorial jewelry, flowers, memory portraits and videos).