"How Do We cope With the Emotions of a Service"
CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS about Musgrove Family Mortuaries and Cemeteries.
Musgrove Family Mortuaries & Cemeteries is a family group of eight funeral homes, four cemeteries and three crematories that are dedicated to providing ethical and compassionate service to the families of Lane County. We believe in the value of preserving and honoring longstanding traditions and customs and in creating new meaningful contemporary celebrations of life. Our caring, experienced professionals are here to listen and spend whatever time necessary to guide you through the memorialization options available. We give families the information they need to make important decisions and help them through their grief and bereavement. Honoring those we love and caring for their survivors is our mission. Our Mission Statement:
"We believe that people and our relationships with them are the most important things in life. Therefore, we are dedicated to acknowledging, celebrating and remembering lives lived. Through our core values of compassion, integrity and respect, we will provide our client families and their guests with professional loving care as we strive for excellence."
Musgrove Family Mortuaries and Cemeteries feature:
- Our family ownership or management of the following funeral homes and cemeteries provides convenient, seamless arrangements and services:
- Our spacious Chapels and Family Centers can accommodate Traditional or Celebration of Life Services (video tributes, personalized music and memory displays) and receptions from cookies to banquets
- A wide selection of burial and cremation graves, indoor and outdoor crypts, cremation niches, beautiful cremation gardens and simple memorials to create meaningful, sacred memory places to honor loved ones.
- A large selection of burial and cremation merchandise to create meaningful memories (caskets, vaults, urns, keepsake urns, cremation and memorial jewelry, flowers, memory portraits and videos)
- Burial and Cremation packages and prearrangements that offer savings to families
- Pet burials, cremations, urns and memorials
- Green burial and cremation options
The number of people choosing cremation has increased significantly in the past few years, yet cremation carries a long tradition and remains largely unchanged.
We have gathered together many cremation and burial plans to choose from. Our packages provide value in the form of simplicity, decision making, choice, and offer substantial savings to families.
When your pet passes away, you need someone who understands the pain of your loss; someone who can help you say goodbye to your companion in a dignified and loving way.
We believe in the care and protection of our environment and have a full selection of services and merchandise that are designed to be earth friendly. Click here to all see our Green Options