Murphy-Musgrove Funeral Home
Murphy-Musgrove Funeral Home dates back to 1907 when J.H. Miller began serving the needs of families in the Lane/Linn/Benton tri-county area. Later known as Miller-Sherman Funeral home, the Murphy family became owners in the business in the early 1950’s. The Musgrove family purchased the funeral home in 1980 after the death of long time owner Ken Murphy.